Favorite Anime

maher23

Which is your fav?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your fav?

• Naruto
    • Bleach
    • One Piece

Clannad After Story literally changed my life so I must say that it was the best. I had unique circumstances when I watched it since I was just entering college. It was actually the summer before I would be going away for the first time. I used to be really bitter and sad that the people and the world were the way they were. I was pretty much wrapped up 100% in playing an mmo called Maple Story, and I thought that was all my life would amount to. Clannad changed that. I knew it was fake, but some how it renewed my sense of wonder with people. It renewed my feeling of love toward other people, and it helped me to break my Maple addiction. When I went to college I was able to make lots of friends and throw myself fully into my major which I loved.

Without Clannad AS in my life I would've probably become a college dorm otaku. I feel like I was allowed to grow up along with Tomoya, and learn about life through his experiences. I know this situation is very unique, but, I don't think I'll ever find an anime that is better than Clannad AS was.

Oh Edo Rocket! ... I absolutely loved the craziness of that show, and it had an 'interesting' plot, to say the least. Almost too crazy stupid for my tastes but it worked out well. For that, it's my favorite comedy. The Full Metal Panic was my other favorite anime series... The first and the third season anyway.

Y'know what... I could very well narrow down each of the things I like in an anime and just put down every show I like in the end. But there's no perfect anime for me yet. The search continues!

Claymore!!! watch it.
I couldn't rate this shit less than 8 because it was so goddamn good until the bastards (anime makers) deteriorated and twisted the plot and eventually fucked up the end. Still, it's one of the better animes and the fans should probably migrate towards the manga.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh lawdy. Let me think...

GeGeGe no Kitarou (1968)

Hakaba Kitarou (2007 - it would be my absolute favourite anything ever if it had my favourite Kitarou in it)

Princess Jellyfish

Monster

Black Jack

Soreike! Anpanman

Death Note

Trigun

A few others, but those are ones I can't think of/have only seen a bit of.

If i just had to choose just one, i would say Cowboy Bebop, because it was the most entertaining on all aspects.

If i could add more, it would be really hard to distinguish:

hunter x hunter, FMA (not brotherhood), berserk, trigun, Code Geass

About Death note, i've read the manga and if anime is on par, it would be like 2nd on my taste