The Return of Arnold Schwarzenegger

RazorDan

Arnie is back apparently. he says he'll start looking at scripts again. can't believe he's 63 lol. anyway so what do you think about this comeback?

He said he would be back, and he wasn't lying. Arnold Schwarzenegger is to make action movies again.

The former governor of California told delighted fans that he will begin looking at scripts for his eagerly awaited action comeback.

The 63-year-old retired from playing lead roles in movies to concentrate on his political career. However, his two terms as governor ended last month, and he's now eager to get back in front of the cameras again.

He posted on his Twitter site, "Exciting news. My friends at CAA (Creative Artists Agency) have been asking me for 7 years when they can take offers seriously. Gave them the green light today."

Full article here

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think i really want to see him back in action, nothing against him its just he isnt all that diverse of an actor his mo is action and how much action is his ageing back gona get. Actors such as Sean Connery, harrison ford and tommy lee jones they are also up there in thier age can still get just about any role they want because of thier diversity. Like i said nothing against him hope it works with what ever he gets.

• 9 months later...