does Gin Ichimaru deserve to die?

eosprime

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He didn't care for anyone or anything to accomplish his goals. His ruthlessness inside SS is because i think he also blames the Gotei13 for what happened in their childhood. So he made the ultimate sacrifice for Rangiku which puts himself as one of the most determined character in the series.

Do i think he deserves to die? Hell no, but it certainly makes this more believable.

Rangiku and Gin would make the perfect couple since both care intensively for each other

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would have asked a different question:

"how did the writer contrive a situation where I hoped he would get killed in great pain and in the end I wish he had not died."

Has anyone mentioned the incident where Hirako's sister would have died if Unohana hadn'd pulled off something close to a  miracle (according to my memory)

EDIT: In case you're forgotten, I  mention this because of course Gin stabbed her, completely out of the blue ("behind her back" kind of deal) , while she was facing off against Aizen.

Edited by awdity