Thoughts on Soi Fon

Ferocia Coutura

Okay, so I don't understand why more people don't like Soi Fon. I think that she is amazing. She has one of the coolest-looking shikis, and one of the most bad-ass bankais. Plus, she's a lesbian ninja who is in love with black girl. Sorry, that's pretty interesting. So, any thoughts. I'm trying to find anyone else who likes her, as she is my favorite.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, not exactly my favorite, but I think she's fierce as hell. And I think it's cute that she acts all badass and bitchy even though she's actually kind of lame and pathetic (in an adorable way) sometimes. Oh, but I do believe she is bitter and probably deserves to be.

Oh god, and have you seen her eyelashes?!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Border line stalker? roflmao Dude, try total stalker :P

Personally I like her. Great shikai (completely lethal) ... bizarre Bankai (anyone else noticed how few shinigami actually like their swords abilities?), and she doesn't rely completely on just the blade, or magic. Gotta love a well rounded woman ... especially one in love with a well curved one :P

• 2 months later...