Halo 3

Anooxy

Well, as all of you should know, Halo 3 was released some weeks ago. Everyone has played the previous Halos and we all know they were good and we know they sucked at storyline.

But... according to what Microsoft said about Halo 3 and all the effort put on it, this new game should have been fantastic.

However, most of Halo fans are dissapointed. The game isn't that incredible. Enemies on single player are completely dumb. The only good thing it has is multiplayer which is used by a lot of people.

It also lacked on graphics... Gears of War was much more graphic-heavy. So this is not definitely what players expected or what Microsoft said it was.

I'm dissapointed... really

It doesn't bother me really. i don't have a 360 but i really liked the first halo.. ujst never got around to playing 2 or 3 coz oi don't have an xbox.

That said, when i went over friends house; we were playing multiplayer. godamn that was fun .. modding the zombie mode thing! XD

Now one game i absolutely can NOT wait for is Crysis!!

lol, sorry lag. I'm gunna say it in here to. I just dont like the Halo games at all. Idk I just can't stand the engine the game uses, and imo its just to slow. I will say this tho the graphics are pretty good (in halo 3, not Halo and Halo 2) I saw my friend playing the new one and idk just still looks the same to me (not fast enough for my taste)

Halo 3 is a alright game, but to me it is just a game to play before the 'decent' games come out. they all have there pros and cons , just depends what people like and enjoy.

Mass Effect, Crysis, BioShock(Possible Game Of The Year Right Here) will leave Halo 3 crying.

Bioshock>Gears>Halo 3

idk how anyone can think that halo 3 graphics get ANYWHERE near as good as GOW graphics. its like a proven fact that the unreal3 engine is the best out there. if you have at all been paying attention to ut3, the graphics are insain and look real almost, halo doesn't even look close to real, in fact imo its got a cartoonish feel to it (which isn't a bad thing, but not extremely realistic)

On HD, especially if you have HDmi like I got on the special Halo 360 box( since my first one broke), it beats GoW easily. Besides, GoW is to repetitive for me. Shoot a guy, then finish him before he gets up by head shot or curb stomp. I won't ruin the ending, but watch it all the way through the credits, and there is another special movie that changes once more if you beat it on legendary.

And also, Halo 3 has much better online than most if not all other FPS right now after they fixed the bugs after the first few days.

And hey, no offense, but you think the single player AI are dumb? Have you tried to solo legendary? They rape you because they are so smart. Combine that with some of the skulls, and you have got a real pain on your hands in a nice satisfying sense. Even Heroic offers a nice challenge. Halo may be a lot more well known, but it wouldn't have made over $300 million the first week sold, and over $174 million the first 24 hours, if it was the way you were describing it.

But I personally enjoy the online play because of the customization of your character, and because it seems everyone can't cheat now, so I can finally level up in peace.

@Jace; i don't think UT3 engine is the best graphically wise. I haven't played UT3 or any of the latest games yet.. but Crysis looks beyond amazing ... "Epic" in Lagatsu's words.

@Hypnotiq, i rekkon it's going to be like this when Crysis is rreleased.

Crysis > Bioshock > GoW > Halo3.

But.. then again; it hasn't been confirmed as of yet that Crysis is going to be released on consoles.

Another FPS that is much more 'technologically' advanced with the features & gameplay that have already been demonstrated in the tech videos/betas.

Ie; being able to allocate power towards different areas of your nanosuit to enhance your strength,speed,armour, etc. And a customizable weapon (on the go) which u can use tranquilisers, incendiary rounds, etc.

Also a destructable environment where AI is actually going to make use of these dynamic environments.

And there is no 'set' path to completing the objetive.. dfifferent routes, tec.

I can go on and on. =]

That isn't groundbreaking to me,. It isn't the first game to be able to destroy environments. It just looks better because of the graphics.

The customizable weapon again isn't new, its just that they made it easier by allowing you to change it in game. usually you can upgrades at the start/end of missions.

The armor i would just compare to devices you can use in other games. Cloaking, Extra Speed Boosts etc. Once again its merely just put into one armor and you can choose what to do.

It will be a good game, i am just putting things in perspective.