358/2 days

Plauge

Yeah, seems interesting enough, however Birth by Sleep seems even more interesting.

Birth by Sleep is the closest thing to a KH3 at the moment. haha.

But honestly I'd rather see a console game, then any portables.

The three KH games announced were for PSP, DS, and Cell Phone. O.o

More spin-offs, great *sarcasm*. haha.

More information on the games can be found in the news on the site. ^_^

• Like 1

id rather it be on consols as well, not to slam the portables o anything but they dont have it that good when it comes to GFX, plus limited voice acting, and cell phone? thats just bullshi--

For me it's not really that, but rather I don't go on vacation all the time to actually need a portable system and for now my GBA has been good enough. I mean if I'm at home what would I want? To play on a 4 inch screen or to play on a 32 inche screen? Plus the batteries, oh gawd.. Batteries last about 6 hours on the GBA and yet for a 8 pack of batteries it costs nearly 10 bucks now. Haha. I heard PSP has an even shorter battery time. Is that true?

I heard PSP has an even shorter battery time. Is that true?

Thats only because the UMD eats a lot of power, if your read off the memory stick the battery life is around 8 hours then. I really don't find it weird to pay on my DS or PSP at home.

I'm really looking forward to playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days beacuse you get to play Roxas a lot longer then KH2 :P.

• 12 years later...