Resident Evil Extinction

Koby

Have you seen it yet? It's the third movie to the series. I just got back from watching it. I think the movie was alright, but it was really short, only about 90 minutes (hour and a half) long and at the end I felt like not much had happened or been accomplished in this movie. Either way it was still pretty good, it had it's moments. But personally I can't wait till Silent Hill 2 comes out, haha.

I don't think i'm going to see the new resi movie, the last was such a dissapointment, pfft made nemesis seem nice at the end >_>.

I agree with what you said about silent hill though, that movie was so creapy and so enjoyable to watch! when is the 2nd coming out?

We are getting off topic, haha. But anyhow, they haven't announced a Silent Hill 2 yet. I just figured there would be another from the way the first ended, as well as because of the success of the game series and the first movie.

Have you seen it yet? It's the third movie to the series. I just got back from watching it. I think the movie was alright, but it was really short, only about 90 minutes (hour and a half) long and at the end I felt like not much had happened or been accomplished in this movie. Either way it was still pretty good, it had it's moments.

I agree. I felt like I missed a bunch of stuff. It seemed like they left out a lot. Maybe they will come out with an extended version when it comes o DVD. So far this one is my least favorite of the 3.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...