Tupac vs Eminem

RazorDan

Tupac vs Eminem- Who's the better rapper?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Tupac vs Eminem- Who's the better rapper?

As a person who has been listening to rap all his life and follows the Hip Hop culture I have to say that their are not the best* rappers they are just the most known and to be honest Eminem isn't that good at all, similar rhyming schemes very boring in my opinion same goes for Tupac but he will always be a 'classic' in the Hip Hop world...you people should listen to rappers like Illmaculate, The Saurus , Nas , Rakim , Mad Child and KRS-One these are some real geniuses.

*I mean that they just got famous lets take for example Drake who is a very very bad rapper but is considered good by people who don't listen to rap much and he just got very famous ,Tupac in his day was similar he wasn't very good but he got famous and that led to more fans more publicity etc..etc..Tupac and Eminem are the people who made rap what it is today and made more popular but they aren't the best and thats widely accepted in the Rap culture.

As a person who has been listening to rap all his life and follows the Hip Hop culture I have to say that their are not the best* rappers they are just the most known and to be honest Eminem isn't that good at all, similar rhyming schemes very boring in my opinion same goes for Tupac but he will always be a 'classic' in the Hip Hop world...you people should listen to rappers like Illmaculate, The Saurus , Nas , Rakim , Mad Child and KRS-One these are some real geniuses.

*I mean that they just got famous lets take for example Drake who is a very very bad rapper but is considered good by people who don't listen to rap much and he just got very famous ,Tupac in his day was similar he wasn't very good but he got famous and that led to more fans more publicity etc..etc..Tupac and Eminem are the people who made rap what it is today and made more popular but they aren't the best and thats widely accepted in the Rap culture.

Rap is going in the wrong direction right now. Young Money is terrible but they're selling more than anyone out there. Tha Carter IV selling 950k is just ridiculous. The album was terrible.

What do you think of Atmosphere, Hopsin, and Lupe Fiasco? I think they're all pretty good do you listen to any of those three?

Rap is going in the wrong direction right now. Young Money is terrible but they're selling more than anyone out there. Tha Carter IV selling 950k is just ridiculous. The album was terrible.

What do you think of Atmosphere, Hopsin, and Lupe Fiasco? I think they're all pretty good do you listen to any of those three?

From those three I prefer Atmosphere who is pretty good but honestly for people out there who like Rap you should listen to underground artists or even go back to the roots and listen to some Battle Rap.

• 2 weeks later...

Illmac yes but TheSaurus should just stick to battling.

As for this question, 2Pac hands down for me. I prefer his flow over Em and as for the subject matter in their songs, Pac just has personal lyrics that I enjoy listening to more than Em's wordplay (which quite honestly sucks sometimes). But I agree with Manifesto, he just appeals to mainstream fans who don't know enough about rappers who are much more talented than him.

Don't get me wrong, Em is one of the best as far as mainstream rap goes, but Pac will always be better.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...