Reporting People?

Nero D. Ace

We have a "Report Post" button in case of inappropriate posts or spam but sometimes we get the occasional idiotic spammer who goes ahead and makes 5 or more consecutive new threads in a particular section that are all gibberish or advertisement in nature.

In these cases, wouldn't it be better to have a "Report User" button since the "Report Post" button doesn't allow one to report more than one post every 5 minutes.

It is a feature that comes default in vBulletin and unfortunately doesn't have that option. Though when people report a post, I don't know about the other staff but I usually click the username of the user who's post is reported since it's included in the report then in their profile I click view all posts as usually the ones getting reported are the lame leechers who are repeat offenders.

If it really comes to this you could easily add something about it in the comment of your report like the others have been doing saying something like 'yeah five more topics just like this one' or whatever.