Memories of Nobody

shinji

Bleach movie was just released a few days ago ... following it was Dattebayo subbing the movie.

If you've seen it, what did you think of it/

I thought it was awesome. The animation was great, plot was basic but still good, character development was definitely a plus.

I could actually feel an attachment to the new character. lol.

I recommend u watch it :]

Also, there's another bleach movie coming out in japan on the 12th of December. Called the Diamond Dust Rebellion. Looks awesome!!

Lol yeah. DBZ is good. Except for when they power up which takes ages to go into Super Saiyan mode and then they power down coz they think they defeated them ... and then they appear to be alive and then get the crap kicked out of them ...

ANd then they spend ages reminicsing and then power up again. Rawr.

But yeah. It's mainly because Ichigo (the main character) keeps on facing stronger opponents andthe like and tries to get stronger ... which is why ppl think its going into DBZ style.

I dunno. i still <3 it.

• 3 weeks later...

*sigh* A little of a disappointment.

Memories of a nobody was good for the first 30mins, then it got boring. same old lets go save the girl arc. Been there twice and done that twice... no need to have a character we barely know and everyone going crazy about trying to save her life.

The beginning was witty, fun and very interesting, but as soon as random Villain #1 turned up it got boring and repetitive.

Also anyone find it funny how the captains were told not to go and help Ichigo, then they all ran off to go help.

Also while everyone was off in the random world fighting random Villain#1 didn't anyone think about what may happen if the Arrancar attacked Soul Society?

*Head Desk*

Was nice to know it was written/designed by Tite Kubo, and the first half was good. But past a certain point I'd seen it all before only with different girls.

I thought it was good, though the ending was a bit sad to some people. But good all the same. The first half was amusing fun, the rest was serious story. Favorite part is when Kenpachi enters the realm place. Mega cannon ball.

And the only reason they think it is going DBZ style is because the fillers are just now ending. IT will pick up again.

I saw it mentioned somewhere and figured it was the movie. haha. So there is another one coming in a couple months too? I still need to see this one first. How much does it cost, because I've not seen it in stores around here yet.. ?

I searched on Amazon.com and only found "Gekijyoban Bleach Memories of Nobody" which is the Japanese version of the movie. So I don't think they have the English version yet, lol.

*sigh* A little of a disappointment.

Memories of a nobody was good for the first 30mins, then it got boring. same old lets go save the girl arc. Been there twice and done that twice... no need to have a character we barely know and everyone going crazy about trying to save her life.

The beginning was witty, fun and very interesting, but as soon as random Villain #1 turned up it got boring and repetitive.

Also anyone find it funny how the captains were told not to go and help Ichigo, then they all ran off to go help.

Also while everyone was off in the random world fighting random Villain#1 didn't anyone think about what may happen if the Arrancar attacked Soul Society?

*Head Desk*

Was nice to know it was written/designed by Tite Kubo, and the first half was good. But past a certain point I'd seen it all before only with different girls.

I feel the same way. After a certain point i was, "well I've seen that" , but still getting a chance to see Kenpachi fight again was awesome :) love that crazy bastard :)

In my opinion it was a good movie overall but it just seemed kinda repeptitive compared to some storylines in the 'save the captured' way. Endng kinda got to me, though that's no surprise since I am a sucker for sad happy endings.

Sadly I kinda didn't see the meaning in it since it didn't really relate to the main storyline. o.o;

Lol. it was a "canon" movie.. Ie; not relating to the main storyline.

I liked the movie. I watch it for enjoyment rather than critcising it. lol..

@Whats up people; they didn't know about the arrancar's at that point of ttime. lol, Ichigo hasn't gotten his Hollow release in the movie .

that said, i can't wait for the 2nd movie .. i hope it has the hollow release! ^O^

@Whats up people; they didn't know about the arrancar's at that point of ttime. lol, Ichigo hasn't gotten his Hollow release in the movie .

So people have to know about things in order for them to attack?

In that gap of time the Arrancar army could have taken down Soul Society - Whether Soul Society knew about them or not.

The captains could have thought '' Hmm maybe I won't go and help Ichigo, as some one, maybe Aizen, could come and destroy Soul Society''.

Still think that Aizen should have attack while they were all out - would have been funny.

Let's just think, the main reason why Aizen the o ther captains created the Espada/Arrancar's would be to obtain the king's key, which the little orb that Aizen stole from within Rukia is needed.

I don't think that Aizen would have attacked Soul Society without any real reason but to just 'attack' them. So far, everything that Aizen has done has had a purpose behind it. It wouldn't be in his nature to actually attack soul society for no reason.

Not to mention, we don't know the exact time frame where this movie is set. It's obviously before the bounto filller arc (as you don't see those little modsouls that urahara-san makes) .. and after Soul society (Ichigo has his bankai).

in this timeframe, it wouldn't make sense to escape from Soul society.. and then bluntly attack them. Also, the captains would be able to make it back to soulsociety in time when the arrancar's attack. (they have that Gate to go back to Soul society (the one where u see Rukia go back to soul society in).

Let's just think, the main reason why Aizen the o ther captains created the Espada/Arrancar's would be to obtain the king's key, which the little orb that Aizen stole from within Rukia is needed.

Aizen didn't create the Arrancar they've been around for years, Aizen just became the leader of them during 'End of Hypnosis'.

Not to mention, we don't know the exact time frame where this movie is set. It's obviously before the bounto filller arc (as you don't see those little modsouls that urahara-san makes) .. and after Soul society (Ichigo has his bankai).

Memories of a Nobody was written by Tite Kubo, therefore would not have the mod souls in it, as they are anime only filler characters - Tite Kubo is the creator of the manga and would only have put in HIS original characters in the film.

The film could have taken part in anytime of the filler according to this, however since it's written by Tite Kubo (Also Ichigo goes to school meaning they are back from Summer Vacation) It would have to take part directly before 'Conquistadores'.

Also in relevance to the manga (not the anime) it would probably have happened instead of the 'Bount arc', therefore after Soul Society(As you stated Ichigo has Bankai) and before 'Conquistadores' (As the Arrancar aren't in it/mentioned of.

-By the way everything I've said is in Manga timeline style, because that is what Tite Kubo runs off of-

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...