Just found this gem HOW!?!

Shadowcrit

Hello Everyone!

I can't believe I just found this website! How long have I been missing out! Just wanted to say hi to the community and be around similar interest people :D. A little about my self, im 27, have a family of 3. I work as a network admin, and my wife is an caregiver for my son who is on the spectrum of autism. I have like anime since the days of toonami when I was a kid. watching dragon ball and yu yu hakasho(Spelling?). Been trying to get my wife to watch and anime with me. So far we have seen world trigger and seven deadly sins. I keep a crunchy roll account to hopefully help pay for anime studios. I buy some mangas and give them away to animes I really like. Not much of a collector but I feel like I give back some how. I do have most of the mangas for Claymore however since I think that anime is awesome!

Anyways, I hope to find this community welcoming and looking for great anime reviews so I can keep getting my fix! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kametsu has been around since 2004, so we're 12 years old! Though the original site that led to the creation of Kametsu through various renames and host jumps, was actually started in 2001. =)

I'm 27 myself with one beautiful daughter whose nearly 4 years old.

Welcome to the community everyone.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...