Latest One Piece Manga Dicussion [Spoilers]

spidey5443

So Nami and Luffy seem to be taken as prisoners, though Luffy is stubbornly staying at the same spot he said he would. And we see what Pedro and Brook are up to at this time. They're more than likely also gonna have a hard time, just to reach any of the Poneglyphs. Unfortunately, one of Big Mom's other 3 commanders, Lady Smoothie, is on guard. Now I just imagine her trying to make a smoothie out of Brook and most likely just failing, leading to a funny moment. Or not.

Pedro and Brook so far are doing well with their plan, and Pudding visits Nami and Luffy in their cell to tell them... something shocking. Guess we'll find out what it is next time. Hopefully. Maybe it's something that'll get them reunited with Sanji and off the island. Who knows. But if there's going to be a character death soon, I wouldn't be surprised.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone I just found this forum and I'm excited to join the conversation. The new chapter releases tomorrow and I've managed to stay away from the spoilers so far. I'm hoping to see more Brook and Big Mom action. I'm also counting down the chapters until Sanji starts coming around

21 hours ago, jpl891 said:

Hey everyone I just found this forum and I'm excited to join the conversation. The new chapter releases tomorrow and I've managed to stay away from the spoilers so far. I'm hoping to see more Brook and Big Mom action. I'm also counting down the chapters until Sanji starts coming around

Well then, glad to have you here.

Now that day has come. Seems like we got a good chapter just before Christmas. And it turns out Pudding is that 3 eyed girl we saw a little while back. And she is just as much a bitch as the other antagonists of this arc. Though why we saw Sanji's sister got beaten up at the end of a previous chapter may be because of Pudding, or something else. Plus we see why Luffy is really riled up now, Chopper and Carrot still struggling to get out of that mirror world, and Pedro holding his own against Tamago. Hope Brook's doing okay for the time being.

Now let's see what can light our heroes' darkest hour this time around.

Edited by Predaking-117