Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Koga

Gamer ID's (Steam, PSN, etc)

275 posts in this topic

I added you Dark_Angel but I couldn't find Death. :( I need an invite to the Kametsu Steam group. :)

I found Death by just c/p ing his name and hit search in add friends. I just accepted you too Emrys

I added you Dark_Angel but I couldn't find Death. :( I need an invite to the Kametsu Steam group. :)

Invite sent too you and death the kid. I hope too see you online soon!

ah this threads needs to be updated at least everyweek i guess it has been 13 days and my PSN haven't got added their 

PSN:

NiGhT_STaLkeR569

currently playing :

Call of Duty : Black Ops 1&2

I didn't actually see this lol, my bad, I'll go add you now so we can play some CoD together sometime, do you play zombies much?

PSN:

NiGhT_STaLkeR569

currently playing :

I didn't actually see this lol, my bad, I'll go add you now so we can play some CoD together sometime, do you play zombies much?

its ok and i do play zombies alot more than multiplayer :P but i wont play for 2 more weeks as my mid term exams starts tomorrow and it will last for 2 weeks after that i will be able to play :D 

1 person likes this

PSN:

NiGhT_STaLkeR569

currently playing :

its ok and i do play zombies alot more than multiplayer :P but i wont play for 2 more weeks as my mid term exams starts tomorrow and it will last for 2 weeks after that i will be able to play :D

That's cool, I'll def add you and I play zombies more then multiplayer too lol, zombies is more fun anyway especially when it's a friendly game, no kill stealing or shit like that

I put a post on the Kametsu Gaming Group on Steam saying "Whats your forum name?" That way we know who is who on steam :P So we can add them but no one is posting :(

Edited by Emrys

PSN:

NiGhT_STaLkeR569

currently playing :

That's cool, I'll def add you and I play zombies more then multiplayer too lol, zombies is more fun anyway especially when it's a friendly game, no kill stealing or shit like that

umm talking about killstealing lol i do it at the first 5 rounds but ill skip it this time for u :P BTW the name isnt there yet :S

Edited by body569
1 person likes this

PSN:

NiGhT_STaLkeR569

currently playing :

umm talking about killstealing lol i do it at the first 5 rounds but ill skip it this time for u :P BTW the name isnt there yet :S

Haven't added you yet lol but I will and if we're just playing 2 ppl then go nuts, it's just if you can OBVIOUSLY see someone going for a zombie and you just drop it, that's when it pisses me off but in 2 player its like fucking meh, go nuts

PSN:

NiGhT_STaLkeR569

currently playing :

Haven't added you yet lol but I will and if we're just playing 2 ppl then go nuts, it's just if you can OBVIOUSLY see someone going for a zombie and you just drop it, that's when it pisses me off but in 2 player its like fucking meh, go nuts

hehe good 4 more exams to go BTW this is getting crazy with the quotes :P

Lol then that's stop quoting and just do this then haha. I'll add you today when I go onto play with mates and hopefully we can game sometime soonish lol.

i usually constantly play  however the net isnt always in agreement  ^^

anyhow  psn is cloudsofmadness    its the same for my vita too  

Edited by Dark-hunter

hi names Sam

my steam is Nikkiesam11

i play a bunch online games

oh and if anyone plays HON my names SammiePumpkin

and my LOL is SammiePumpkin also but i just started back over >>

I'll add folks too the steam group when i get a chance. Must say, pretty mucj everybody has dota but no one in the group seems to play with anyone else...

Also on a side note. Holy shit breathless! 900 hours played?! I feel completely and noobishly humilated, haha.

Edited by Anras Rune