Iki's Duel Puzzles

Nero D. Ace

Right, considering the low amount of duelists on the forums, i don't expect this thread to go far.

but for those who DO exist, let's see if you can solve some of my Duel puzzles.

The rules are simple -

I state the cards you have in your hand, on your side of the field and your opponent's side of the field (and occasionally the cards in the graveyards) and the amount of Life Points your opponent has left.

Your assignment is to use the cards in your disposal to finish the duel in ONE turn. (All duels will be doable, no impossible ones will be given)

so, here's Question No. 1 ...

Rise of the Blackwings

Your hand

Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame

Blackwing - Bora the Spear

Blackwing - Bora the Spear

Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow

Solidarity

Your Graveyard

None

Opponent's Graveyard

None

Your Field

Nothing

Opponent's field

The Bistro Butcher

Opponent's Life Points

so, there's your challenge. if you need help finding out what each card does and what it's stats are, go to this website http://yugioh.wikia.com

and yes, i have been in this situation in a duel before, so i KNOW that this puzzle is possible.

let's see who can solve it first.

I want the steps as well.

Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame (4 Star)

1800/1200

When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Blackwing" monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck. That monster's effect (s) is negated.

Blackwing - Bora the Spear (4 Star) x2

1700/800

If you control a "Blackwing" monster other than "Blackwing - Bora the Spear", you can Special Summon this card from your hand. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow (3 Star)

1400/100

When a "Blackwing" monster you control attacks or is attacked, you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard during the Damage Step to have that monster gain 1400 ATK until the End Phase.

Solidarity

If you have only 1 original (printed) Type of monster in your Graveyard, face-up monsters you control with the same Type gain 800 ATK.

The Bistro Butcher (4 Star)

1800/1000

When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, your opponent draws 2 cards from their Deck.

Activate Solidarity and then summon Shura. Use the effect of Bora to summon it to the field. Repeat for the second one. Attack with Shura, activate Kalut's effect powering up Shura 1400 and with Kalut in the Graveyard, Shura is powered up by another 800. 1800+1400+800=4000-1800 (Bistro's Attack)=2200 of damage.

If I knew what my deck had I could activate Shura's effect to summon another Blackwing of 1500 or less.. but you didn't specify. Gonna say there was another Kalut though since he's the only one I know is low enough. Attack with remaining monsters. 1700+800, 1700+800, 1400+800.

= 9400 total damage during the whole turn.

yup, that's EXACTLY how to do it. Here's the next puzzle.

Puzzle # 2 (No, i don't have a fancy title for this one)

Your Hand

Supervis

Supervis

Foolish Burial

Blazewing butterfly

Terraforming

Summon Priest

Your Graveyard

Mezuki

Zombie Carrier

E Hero Alius

Vayu

Opponent's Graveyard

Zombie Carrier

Mezuki

Your Field

Assault mode Activate

Assault mode Activate

Opponent's Field

None

Opponent's Life Points

23000 (yeah, this is where it gets nasty. what, you thought i was gonna let you off easy?)

This puzzle took some time for me to do as well.

• 4 years later...