I greet thee, brave warriors

Drazhar

It's the ever powerful magnet that EO and Muj created. (OMG, Hyuuga Neji fan!) Welcome to FM, and uh... please don't try to leave. (Neji!) It won't work. (Neji!) Ignore the voice in parenthesis, it's still in the Naruto world. (OMG, OMG, OMG, NEJI!!) Hi, I'm Vivi, I'm a fangirl mercenary. If you need help getting away from fangirls, tell me. I'll keep 'em off of you. ^_^ Tell Riku I said thanks for him pointing you toward FM. Say... does your hair defy gravity? ANYWAYS! Hi. (NEEEEEJIIIIII!!!!!) *Smacks voice* Shut up! (... Ne-) *Shoves voice in a box* Sorry, I need more boxes.

Lol, I make the boxes. Got any old characters that you want to get rid of? I'll make a box for 'em. Ooh, new idea! New idea! *Grabs box of boxes and permanent marker* Hehe, Boxmaker for old ideas, you hate 'em, I take 'em. *Cackles evily, writing on side of box* There! I'm done. *Runs off to perform new job*

O_O

Soooooo......Neji...welcome to Forgotten Memories stick around and be bound to the rules..Oh yeah forgot to do this.*Changes label on all the boxes* There we go have a great time and DO NOT EVER TRY TO LEAVE! For thy forbids once thy enters.

... *Throws boxes away* Boring job anyway. Sitting around making boxes for old ideas is not as fun as fighting off fangirls. *Smiles at Kikazu* Nya, I'm like fire, I don't stay on one thing/shape for very long... unless it's Kingdom Hearts, I've been in love with it for almost a year now, I think. Hi, again.

yeah kingdom hearts is cool! XD

tough the pirates thing in KH 2 kinda looked... weird...

semi-realistic jack sparrow, with a cartoony, flashy Sora next to him... weird...

loved the black and white mickey world tough..

reminded me of the old times...

............ wait..... I'm not THAT old....

17 if you wonder

hmm gotta point...

for the battles?

for the gameplay?

for the feel?

for the sound that comes within the world?

for the gummi ship thingies?

for the funny convo's/events with the three heroes?

for the fact it are great games?

for the fact a game is more than just cut sences?

but anyway... could you link me to the 'what nobody are you?' quiz?

I'm working on some scripts I found so that Forgotten Memories can hold it's own "what character or w/e are you" quizzes. I will hopefully have them soon, however any idea's or graphics for the answers or themes is appreciated.

Erm, oh yeah, dur... *cough* Welcome to the fabulous world of the FM forum. The power of the invisible magnet repels you from leaving us. Hehe. Or at least thats what everyone says. O.o Anyhow, hope you enjoy your stay.