How Do I Use Ebay?

seirachan

I haven't used ebay in a while but when I won a bid ebay sent a notification to my account inbox. It should have a link in it that opens a page to pay for the item, and the dealer usually sends the item after receiving the money. It's a good idea to check dealer ratings/reviews so you don't get screwed with wrong or broken product.

Hope this helps.

I haven't used ebay in a while but when I won a bid ebay sent a notification to my account inbox. It should have a link in it that opens a page to pay for the item, and the dealer usually sends the item after receiving the money. It's a good idea to check dealer ratings/reviews so you don't get screwed with wrong or broken product.

Hope this helps.

Well I bid on it... cross my fingers lol

Well lets say the top bid is $10.

You can set your max bid as $20 and it will give you top bid at $11.

If someone bids say $12.. it will auto up add you as highest bidder of $13.

It'll go on till someone overbids your max of $20.

Then you can go back and add a new bid.

If you win it'll email you, then you go to account -> items won and then click pay seller or something like that and you can pay through paypal.

I think sometimes people have their friends bid though to help raise prices up of stuff. Everything I ever bought on eBay would be really cheap like $5 and no one bid till like the last 30 minutes and then it ends up being sold at $55+. I ended up having to pay $51 on .hack//Quarantine the 4th video game after I lost 6 auctions on it before hand.

Well lets say the top bid is $10.

You can set your max bid as $20 and it will give you top bid at $11.

If someone bids say $12.. it will auto up add you as highest bidder of $13.

It'll go on till someone overbids your max of $20.

Then you can go back and add a new bid.

If you win it'll email you, then you go to account -> items won and then click pay seller or something like that and you can pay through paypal.

I think sometimes people have their friends bid though to help raise prices up of stuff. Everything I ever bought on eBay would be really cheap like $5 and no one bid till like the last 30 minutes and then it ends up being sold at $55+. I ended up having to pay $51 on .hack//Quarantine the 4th video game after I lost 6 auctions on it before hand.

That's gay lol. It was me who bid the $10, I only have 30 in paypal right now so I'm not gonna bother if someone outbids me. I still need to get Okami probably just gonna buy it out. Mass Effect is for my brother.

He canceled my bid because it was fishy cause I have 0 feedback but I can't send him message saying I'm new to ebay.

He canceled my bid because it was fishy cause I have 0 feedback but I can't send him message saying I'm new to ebay.

That is retarded. I never had that problem and I bid on at least 20 auctions before finally winning one and receiving my one and only feedback I have ever gotten even to this day.

The thing is though, you should check Amazon. I could usually find it cheaper at Amazon than what most eBay bids end up going for.

Hell I've seen sock puppets go for $10,000 because someone claimed they were haunted. I've seen 1 Yu-Gi-Oh! card sell for $4,800. Some people just have too damn much money and not enough brains.

That is retarded. I never had that problem and I bid on at least 20 auctions before finally winning one and receiving my one and only feedback I have ever gotten even to this day.

The thing is though, you should check Amazon. I could usually find it cheaper at Amazon than what most eBay bids end up going for.

Hell I've seen sock puppets go for $10,000 because someone claimed they were haunted. I've seen 1 Yu-Gi-Oh! card sell for $4,800. Some people just have too damn much money and not enough brains.

Doesn't look like I can use paypal on Amazon or at lest the one and only Mass Effect game in there from a company itself and all the listed used ones

You could also try a store like Gamestop not sure where you live but they are suppose to have stores all around the world. If they don't have the game at a local store they can have it shipped from a store where they do have it. I don't know whether or not you can use paypal on their site though.

You could also try a store like Gamestop not sure where you live but they are suppose to have stores all around the world. If they don't have the game at a local store they can have it shipped from a store where they do have it. I don't know whether or not you can use paypal on their site though.

nope its in kamloops, not at all where i live. only place i can order games is cd plus and for some reason they can't order 90% of them, not Okami or Mass Effect.