Looking for anime like....

Well, I have around 60 anime on hold but that can wait. HAHA

I'm looking for ainme like AIR and Clannad. They're both so touching and nice to watch. :) I haven't been watching anime for very long and haven't seen much.. so recommend away! :P

My favourites out of the anime I have seen.. if you want to recommend me something else :P

Air

Beyblade G-Revolution

Black Lagoon

Fullmetal Alchemist

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Sailor Moon Classic

Shakugan no Shana

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

Give NANA a try.

Sounds interesting. I'll add it to my list. :P

I have not seen air but Kanon is a lot like clannad, there is a remastered version dated 2006 which is much easier to find than the original. It is a bit slow and has a very nostalgic feel to it, I highly recommend it

I personally think Air is better than Clannad but a lot of people seem to think otherwise. HAHA Kanon sounds interesting.

InuYasha could be a good choice if you haven't seen it. It's a mix of action and romance which is pretty subtle at the start of the series but develops over the course of the story.

I have seen Inuyasha actually. It's really good at the beginning but starts to slow down and get boring after they started putting all the fillers in.

Alright :D I don't really mind subs.

I don't mind subs either but I prefer the English dub for Inuyasha. I tend to forget to read the subtitles too.

I highly recommend Kimi ga Nozomu Eien and Ouran High School Host Club, total opposites, but great anime series to watch. I think you will llike them.

I watched Ouran High School Host Club a while before I really got into anime. It's really funny. xD I'll check out the other one. The other one sounds just like my kind of anime. :) Thanks for the recommendation!

I'm surprised to see an Angel Beats! Signature up there and nobody recommended it. Made me bawl like crazy!

A good place to start:

Princess Tutu (a little childish but it's one that you can't stop watching)

Scrapped Princess (I don't think I ever cried so hard as in this one)

Full Metal Panic! (This one just covers all grounds, action, romance, high school comedy, drama, and tear-jerker).

Code Geass (I've only seen the good moments, but this show has drama down to a second nature)

Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...