Little help looking for some animes?

krissy

Well I was just wondering if anyone could suggest some freaky/horror animes with some humor in it?

To be completely honest I know nothing of Anime and I'm just looking for some because my little brother likes to watch Anime and he's into scary type stuff and we've been separated for quite some time.. He's 11yrs old so I thought we could spend some time together watching animes

So if you know some good scary and funny animes please list some, but not to gruesome cause I'm just not that good with those things =S

while it is not a true horror series, judging by your request and the age of your brother I would highly recommend xxxHolic, it is not a true horror series but it has a lot of horror and supernatural themes to it, it deals heavily in the supernatural realm but it also has a reasonable amount of humor and while things heat up from time to time it keeps things fairly light hearted, however if you want something a little more hard core Hell Girl and Vampire Princess Miyu will also work quite well

• 3 weeks later...