Buying Next Manga Series, Help!

JE9

In a week or 2, I'll be buying the 12th and final manga of DeathNote, exclusing the 13th book and a couple of the other spin off's i'll be getting as well eventually.

So my question is, Which Manga series should I start buying next? Keep in mind, DeathNote is the first Manga i've bought the entire series of, the only other manga's I have are Books 1 and 2 of Full Metal Alchemist.

So which series should I buy post Deathnote?

• 2 weeks later...
I enjoyed reading Sola. The rest of FMA is good like Ellipsis mentioned. I'll recommend some more after I get some sleep :P...

What genre do you prefer?

Genre doesn't really matter, as long as it's good. We've decided to continue getting FMA, until we have the entire manga series, We just got book 5 a couple days ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you prefer some drawings? If not, I think it's worth looking on "One Piece." It's an adventure story and get's better as the story went on. Though, it's 40+ volumes.

For comedy, "Gin Tama" is really worth getting. Just pick up some early volumes and skim if you like. Mostly gags, but there are also some badass moments. 20 volumes ongoing.

If you like dark, "Monster" is good. I can't remember the volumes, but it's already done in English.

That's all I could think atm