Just new to here...

CardGames

I go to other forums... to many in fact... but technically... I'm new here.

If you can't tell from my username, I mostly like dubbed anime. In fact, I only watch an anime subbed if the dub of it is cancelled or never finished completely in dubbed format.

I also do like to play video games, but, I'm a picky gamer.

Also... I hate Cartoon Network with a PASSION. Why? Because they're heading towards FAILURE IMO. They're also ANIME HATERS. But, that's just my opinion. I also am not very satisfied with Adult Swim either and how they treat their anime.

I don't have the best computer... (wish I did) so... I'm get more and more picky when it comes to what kind of encodes I want for anime. Generally... it's gone more towards a small sized encodes (100MB and less) and a mediafire link because megaupload just seems to LOVE to hate me and doesn't always give me AWESOME download speeds.

I don't know what else to say... I DO have a MAL account, so, if you want to know what anime I've watch/am currently watching just ask and I'll post it.

That's it... unless there are any questions...?

:baffle:

wow that was..... long xD

welcome to the forums. we have a very active community. there are plenty of stories in the art and literature section, we have very dedicated uploaders (too many to name) and are generally crazy :D

Me and some other guys (KARPS) are trying to revive Alexandria Inn which is a roleplay section so check it out !

http://forums.kametsu.com/showthread.php?t=9581 here is a link :P

Woah nice to see ya here cardgames!^^

Welcome and hope you have fun around here!

P.S: In order to access downloads, ya need to have at least 5 non spam posts (apparently you did that lol) and you need to be least active around here if you prefer to keep your account! lol

Other than that, you can change your title from moppet to whatever you want in UserCP hence ppl can find out you're the ultimate CN hater without you telling em! xD

P.S: In order to access downloads, ya need to have at least 5 non spam posts (apparently you did that lol) and you need to be least active around here if you prefer to keep your account! lol

Other than that, you can change your title from moppet to whatever you want in UserCP hence ppl can find out you're the ultimate CN hater without you telling em! xD

So he is "CardGames"? o.O

Welcome to Kametsu xD Seen you around C-W before.

I'll keep that in mind.

*goes to User CP to do just that*

:bad_egg: