Would you like to see Mickey as a playable character in Kingdom Hearts?

Nero D. Ace

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

There were acouple of times in the Second Kingdom Hearts that I was able to play as him. They were pretty random times as well. One he was wearing the organization uniform helping me fight that Heartless door mini Boss in Beast's Castle and the other time was facing Xaldin while mickey wore his cool red outfit. Would of loved to have played with him more.

HELL YEAH!!! But they'd have to make him weaker or make it that on different levels you play as different characters and Mickey has to be like the hardest. But it'd be cool to be on the inside of what the hell is going on. Just for once. Though Mickey is always incredibly strong and lurking in shadows. Hmmm. It'd be fun.

• 4 months later...

It would be awesome, but I get the feeling that it may not happen anytime soon, Mickeys been saying he wants to help in the past games for who knows how long, and he's only temporarily playable in Kh2, and only in mission mode in 358/2 days...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Koby changed the title to Would you like to see Mickey as a playable character in Kingdom Hearts?