Counting down from 1,000,000

Luneth

You know all this killing during a battle reminds of this story. Once there was a king who have conquered many lands. He was very proud of the fact that he had killed thousands in the battle field. So one day a murderer was brought in front of this king. The king upon learning that the culprit was a murderer gave him the death sentence. The thief at this started to laugh and said 'Oh King, you killed thousands of people in the battle and for that you are considered a hero. But now that I have killed only one I am considered a murderer.'

I just want to say that I was really concerned for a moment until I went back a page because I thought you guys were publicly planning my death. And then I was like, "Maybe I should cut them some slack and hope they would at least do it over PM and not in the forum games."

I am really nice to my Sims. Yesterday was the first day I actually made one of my couples divorce. Everyone marries their high school sweetheart in my game, haha. I don't like to murder them.

I have also never directly killed anyone, but I have been instrumental in a couple missions.