Counting down from 1,000,000

Luneth

But if you made the google homepage interesting all the time it would make uninteresting in the end since it would be the norm.

I have 2-3 months of school, 1 month of that is exams, then I have full-time work for the next 6 months then gap year to China & Australia =)

EDIT:

Any of you know what FTP is, how it is used, what it's advantages are, etc. or if there's a thread on this forum that explains it.

I would one up myself every time!

And FTP stands for file transfer protocol, basically its just copying stuff from one place to another via the internet or some other medium. So you can copy your uploads from one filelocker to another or stuff like that. How it is used varies depending on the sites you want to access, normally the ones that support FTP will have a guide on the site itself. Honestly, the best way to learn is google on this one

I don't know. All I know is that through the eyes of a mad man everything is insane so in comparison he is sane, opinions; sane and insane are at opposite spectrums so looking from one side shows that the other is different and therefore abnormal to that side and vice versa (this is the rambling of a madman)