Counting down from 1,000,000

Luneth

never seen it(bbt), seen the parody though good girls in it, if the series is as good as the parody i might watch it.

"H@#$%I"--> contains 6 letters only, kametsu doesn't have a section for it but there is a pic thread, you have posted in that thread.

fingers paining from typing after a long time

I don't have FB maybe if I did then I won't have been lost these past few weeks thinking that Kametsu Forums would never return, honestly though it was kinda of a good thing since it gave me time to revise for exams.

Shuffle! is a Comedy Romance Drama, True Tears is a Romance Drama but I'm not too sure what the genres of Toradora!! are since I've only seen a couple of clips of it.

But at the moment I'm finishing off Naruto, I forgot how amazing it was =).

I don't have FB maybe if I did then I won't have been lost these past few weeks thinking that Kametsu Forums would never return, honestly though it was kinda of a good thing since it gave me time to revise for exams.

Shuffle! is a Comedy Romance Drama, True Tears is a Romance Drama but I'm not too sure what the genres of Toradora!! are since I've only seen a couple of clips of it.

But at the moment I'm finishing off Naruto while I wait for the torrents to finish, I forgot how amazing it was =).

EDIT

NNNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! a double post, I knew that stopping the loading bar would do this. I have failed you Kametsu, I am not worthy *sigh*.