You and Your cell.

-PHXN- New001

I got this SWEEEEET new phone.

The Sony Ericsson W810i

Soo sweet.

The best part is it uses the same memory as my PSP (which I have a 2 gig memory stick for) So I can basicaly just set it up that way.

I found some sites with some free games (like the original Zelda), and now I'm so happy :D

So I suppose this thread is about:

Describe your cellphone.

If you dont have one, describe your dream phone.

My main cell phone is currently sitting in the kitchen charging. I don't really do much with it besides call my dad and play Tetris on it when I'm bored. Sometimes other people use it. Sometimes other people call me. Mostly the recruiter. I don't want anyone calling me. I don't like people. I tend not to tell people I have a cell phone if I don't want to talk to them. I tend to give in on the Myspace and MSN messenger identities, but invariably they end up blocked or simply ignored.

I dug out my second cell phone from Japan (the first one I returned because I didn't like it or something frivolous like that) because I needed a die to roll for my Sims game. Since I don't own any actual dice around the house and I run my game full-screen when I'm actually playing--which is when I need to roll the die.

I don't need many functions on my phone. I just want to be able to call, receive calls, and have the little screen to tell my what the number of the silly thing is because I don't give my number out often enough to memorise it. It's rare for me to call anyone--my possession of a phone is more for the people who don't like contacting me on-line and I happen not to hate them.

I don't have a cell phone. According to my dad, I'm apparently to "irresponsible" for one because every time I get mad at something, I throw it at the wall. He thinks I'd do it to my cell phone to. Sad part is, I probably would.

I would like a Helio though. Not too many people around here have them. Most people I know have those razors.

I have the most crappy POS you will ever see, regarding cell phones. It's some Motorola TracPhone, I don't know the model or anything. But... Let's just say it doesn't do anything. It's not even a flip-phone or something cool like that.

But anyway, to put it simply:

My dream phone = iPhone.

I'm trying to save for one, but $13 won't get me very far.

• 1 month later...