New Guy?

Clockwork

Hi everyone, new guy here. I like to keep introductions short but sometimes I either get carried or make them too short.

I found this forum while looking for dual audio episodes of anime and decided to join the forum because it looks fairly active.

I like to watch anime that few people discuss and I usually look for storyline over action. I also like drawing my own pictures and creating storylines for everyone I create. Actually it is the other way around. I play games as well and pick games where the storylines will be bearable throughout the whole game.

I hope to find other people with similar interests during my time here.

hello and welcome.

if you enjoy writing short stories, you should check out the "art and literature" section of balamb cafe, where you can post your own stories or view other member's.

you may also enjoy the "Alexandria Inn", our Role-Playing section. currently, we have 3 active RP;s in play. you can sign up for any one of them.

hello and welcome.

if you enjoy writing short stories, you should check out the "art and literature" section of balamb cafe, where you can post your own stories or view other member's.

you may also enjoy the "Alexandria Inn", our Role-Playing section. currently, we have 3 active RP;s in play. you can sign up for any one of them.

Thanks for the information. I will certainly check it out.

Welcome to the Forums!

It's nice to meet you too. Hope you find something you enjoy. If you want to Rp or want to learn come take a peak inside Alexandria Inn.

Come check out our current Roleplay games, Agarsia, Incendia Mystery and BSE.

Any questions, feel free to ask. 5 regular posts not inculding SeeD and Forum games to get into the Download section. Please try not to spam.

Were all friendly and here to help.

Empathy, Rp staff.