Skip Beat Live-Action?

animenerd99

• 1 year later...

Ok, the first episode is up and ready: http://www.mysoju.com/taiwanese-drama/skipbeat/episode-1/

I really enjoyed it, if you remember it is BASED on the manga/anime. Keep an open mind, remember they have changed the names, and I am quite sure you will enjoy it also. i forgot to tell you, once you hip play, on the right of the box there will be an "EN" there, click it, turn English off then on again and you will gt subs.

i thought ariel lin from it start with the kiss suppose to play the main girl.

In November 2008, a Taiwanese drama of Skip Beat! was announced in a press conference in Japan, titled (Chinese: 華麗的挑戰; pinyin: Hua Li De Tiao Zhan) or "Extravagant Challenge" in English, starring Ivy Chen as Kyōko and Jerry Yan as Tsuruga Ren. It was to be directed by Niu Cheng Ze (鈕承澤) and produced by Gala Television (GTV).[5] A few days before shooting was due to begin, in January 2009, Lai Cong Bi (賴聰筆), Deputy General Manager of GTV stated that the production has been postponed indefinitely due to factors such as restructure of the joint venture company in Japan and script re-write.[6]

In March 2011, it was announced that the project will resume filming in April 2011 with the leading role of Kyōko by Ivy Chen and Choi Siwon and Lee Donghae of Korean boy band Super Junior as Tsuruga Ren and Shō Fuwa respectively.[7]

The only one that changed was the guy playing Ren according to Wiki =S

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...