1. 1. Who do you like more?

• Tifa
    • Aerith

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I've always liked Tiffa a lot more I guess it's because she is more my type in a sense. She is strong willed she is one who can fight for herself. I guess you could even say Aerith is strong willed and the like I think that she was just more sad then anything. I can't blame her since Zack did die and all and he was kind of her first love.

first off tifa has more than just boobs. lol she takes care of cloud.. seriously she would probably be a big reason to why cloud is the way he is. she is most likely a need for the ff7 series. other wise cloud would have given up and hid in a corner somewhere when aerith died. lol aerith is cute and quiet. but i like cheerful people. at least cheerful sometimes. aerith is a little too depressing although i liked her role too. but yeah yuna from ffx has the quiet thing down way better than aerith does. oh and tifas cowgirl outfit is awesome in ff7 crisis core... google it XD

• 2 weeks later...

Tifa was the better character. Every time iv played through the game iv never really used Aerith unless i was made to by the games preset partys for certain parts in the story. I know if you worked on Aerith's character she became a strong asset to the party but right from the get go Tifa is better to have on your team

• 2 weeks later...

Tifa.

She has the looks, the skills (can cook, clean,take care of kids, take care of adults), and can actually take care of herself.

AerIS, (go by the game, not the literal, tryhards) is just sorta a plotline. Apart from the whole bond with cloud, she is kind of... just there...

Or to go by another coinable - If you can kill a character off, and the game continues fine with the replacement, that character wasnt really that great to begin with.

• 2 weeks later...
first off tifa has more than just boobs. lol she takes care of cloud.. seriously she would probably be a big reason to why cloud is the way he is. she is most likely a need for the ff7 series. other wise cloud would have given up and hid in a corner somewhere when aerith died. lol aerith is cute and quiet. but i like cheerful people. at least cheerful sometimes. aerith is a little too depressing although i liked her role too. but yeah yuna from ffx has the quiet thing down way better than aerith does. oh and tifas cowgirl outfit is awesome in ff7 crisis core... google it XD

I can kind of relate with what you said of how she takes care of cloud. But its still up to debate if it hadn't been for tifa if he would have just set in the corner. I know she does help bring him back to his senses in the series but most of this is based off of memories that are questionable of weather or not they ever really happened. It states in the series most of clouds memories are fabrications from the jenova project of which are somehow shared between him and tifa they have a hard time completely determining what is real and what is fake.

I've always loved Tifa far more in all aspects. Her personality, looks, and abilities rock, whereas Aeris is an overly tragic figure made purely to gather sympathy from the audience.

Yeah, while she's bawwing in the corner over the planet, Tifa will be kicking butt and actually doing something about it.