I can't believe my account still works

Nero D. Ace

Been good, haha. I was watching the new Code Geass movie the other day and realised I was way too old to talk about it with any of the new gen bois and girls. I also remembered that it was someone from here who got me into code geass in the first place so just came to see if anyone was still around.

Didn't expect the massive overhaul to the site lol.

47 minutes ago, Nero D. Ace said:

Been good, haha. I was watching the new Code Geass movie the other day and realised I was way too old to talk about it with any of the new gen bois and girls. I also remembered that it was someone from here who got me into code geass in the first place so just came to see if anyone was still around.

Didn't expect the massive overhaul to the site lol.

Yeah well, the site pretty much died January 2019 after the changes had to be made due to legal issues. The site no longer offers certain things. It's been fairly quiet here since as everyone seemingly abandoned the place overnight. Loyalty and friendship doesn't seem to mean as much these days. Probably around 10 people who actually chat on a weekly basis anymore. Though Discord and IRC are at times a good bit more active. I've kind of thought about lessening the presence of the forum, going more towards a blogging platform for the site, and having more of the discussion platform exist solely on Discord & relayed to IRC to kind of condense things and get more activity in one place, but I really don't want to do that because the Kametsu forum has been such a big part of my life for nearly 16 years now and turning to another chapter is kind of sad. All of the friends I had made from here have moved on though.

Haven't watched the new Code Geass movie myself, but I've been keeping up with things regarding the series otherwise. Didn't watch the recap films where they changed certain events including a certain death no longer happening, which the latest film follows, but I did read a recap list of the changes done through those recaps.

2 hours ago, Nero D. Ace said:

ah, didn't know things were that rough around here. i stopped showing by when college started and right after that, i got my corporate job. i just now got time to breathe and it's been 8 years. crazy.

Yeah, last I heard from you, you were in college with a group of friends working towards a career in developing games, if I remember correctly?