Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (ufotable, Spring 2019)

Koby

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba

2mKSQcg.jpg

MAL

Synopsis

Since ancient times, rumors have abounded of man-eating demons lurking in the woods. Because of this, the local townsfolk never venture outside at night. Legend has it that a demon slayer also roams the night, hunting down these bloodthirsty demons. For young Tanjirou, these rumors will soon to become his harsh reality...

Ever since the death of his father, Tanjirou has taken it upon himself to support his family. Although their lives may be hardened by tragedy, they've found happiness. But that ephemeral warmth is shattered one day when Tanjirou finds his family slaughtered and the lone survivor, his sister Nezuko, turned into a demon. To his surprise, however, Nezuko still shows signs of human emotion and thought...

Thus begins Tanjirou's quest to fight demons and turn his sister human again. (Source: VIZ Media)

• Like 1

This is also a show i'm wanting to check out, it better get a dub.

Magmel of the Sea Blue is the third show i'm interested in. Anything else, besides Attack On Titan, which is a given i'm watching, i'll wait for reviews on down the road.

Edited by Duckgoose

12 minutes ago, Duckgoose said:

This is also a show i'm wanting to check out, it better get a dub.

Magmel of the Sea Blue is the third show i'm interested in. Anything else, besides Attack On Titan, which is a given i'm watching, i'll wait for reviews on down the road.

So far no word on a dub for Demon Slayer... but shit Magmel doesn't even seem to be licensed for subs either at this point.

One thing about ufotable though... you know it's gonna be a pretty show.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...