Fate/EXTRA Last Encore - Illustrias Geocentric Theory

RegorTheGreat

I've seen the first 10 episodes, but can't find a single thing about the last 3...?  The first 10 aired like 3 years ago or something.  I know they put a pretty long pause on finishing the last 3 under the name, "Illustrias Geocentric Theory".  But I can't seem to find them anywhere.  Did they simply never air?  It sux soooo much being at the ending to the season and then just blah...nothing.  Ugh, I hate not being able to complete a series.

I'm sure many of you out there have info about it.  I did a little research.  But after hitting up 4 major sources about it, I was unable to get any concrete info and I got lazy and quit looking.  So now I'm asking here.

Thanks Guys!

1 hour ago, Saf said:

You can find them on Netflix.

Cheers

Thank you for the reply.  So I consulted my friend that has Netflix and after he finally found it, he said only eps 1-10 are on there.  So I'm not so sure you are correct.  Can you verify what you said is accurate?  If so, please let me know how to find it if there is some specific way; such as specifically searching for, "Illustrias Geocentric Theory"??  Or another way.

This is the exact reason I posted this question on here because of so much conflicting information about it.  Now, and still, after checking netflix, I'm still unable to find the last 3 episodes.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, RegorTheGreat said:

Thank you for the reply.  So I consulted my friend that has Netflix and after he finally found it, he said only eps 1-10 are on there.  So I'm not so sure you are correct.  Can you verify what you said is accurate?  If so, please let me know how to find it if there is some specific way; such as specifically searching for, "Illustrias Geocentric Theory"??  Or another way.

This is the exact reason I posted this question on here because of so much conflicting information about it.  Now, and still, after checking netflix, I'm still unable to find the last 3 episodes.

I can guarantee they are in fact on Netflix. I'm looking at them right now:

bmaq5IN.jpg

1 minute ago, Koby said:

I can guarantee they are in fact on Netflix.

Well I guess I can't argue with you Koby.  I should be going over to my friend's place tomorrow and I'll see if I can find it.

Might there be any reason my friend couldn't find it?  ...like maybe you have a special anime add-on service or something?  My friend is very big into anime, so if a special subscription is needed, I'm pretty sure he'd have it.  Hopefully he just doesn't know how to search properly or something.  Maybe the last 3 eps are only subbed and maybe that could cause the search to be more limited?

Anyway, thanks for the responses from both of you.

@Headhunter

I didn't mean to call you out on a lie or anything.  I was just trying to get something conclusive and wasn't sure who to trust more here.  But I've known Koby long enough to trust in what he says over practically anyone else.  So I'm sorry for not believing you in the first place.

I'll try to figure it out tomorrow as I, unfortunately, don't have a Netflix account.

1 minute ago, RegorTheGreat said:

Well I guess I can't argue with you Koby.  I should be going over to my friend's place tomorrow and I'll see if I can find it.

Might there be any reason my friend couldn't find it?  ...like maybe you have a special anime add-on service or something?  My friend is very big into anime, so if a special subscription is needed, I'm pretty sure he'd have it.  Hopefully he just doesn't know how to search properly or something.  Maybe the last 3 eps are only subbed and maybe that could cause the search to be more limited?

Nothing special is needed. You just search the anime like you would anything else and it pulls up both "seasons". You select the one you want and the episodes show up. They are of coursed dubbed in English.

Ah hah!  So changing the season to "Illustrias Geocentric Theory" was the missing piece to the puzzle my friend missed. I appreciate all your help on this! Thanks for the pic Koby! That helped me understand it since I don't have Netflix.

I guess this thread can be archived away now!

Now I need to hijack my friends TV to watch the last episodes. 😎

• Haha 1