ufotable premieres "Demon Slayer" anime in April

Koby

"Whenever happiness is destroyed, there's always the smell of blood."

Enter the realm of the demons as Demon Slayer premieres April 2019!

Don't miss this melancholy tale of humans and demons, bloodcurdling swordfights and comical characters from studio ufotable and based on the popular manga by Koyoharu Gotouge serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump magazine.

Synopsis:

It is the Taisho Period in Japan. Tanjiro, a kindhearted boy who sells charcoal for a living, finds his family slaughtered by a demon. To make matters worse, his younger sister Nezuko, the sole survivor, has been transformed into a demon herself.

Though devastated by this grim reality, Tanjiro resolves to become a “demon slayer” so that he can turn his sister back into a human, and kill the demon that massacred his family. A sorrowful tale of siblings in which the fates of humans and demons intertwine…begins now!

• Like 3

When ever I see ufotable I get reminded of Fate series and it's awesome animations. And the tales of zesteria as well. So I don't think twice to see any ufotable releases, I know atleast I will get quality animations.

But the story is exactly like seraph of the end. This will definitely be in my ongoings list.

Edited by gskumar

ufotable is based. ❤️

I also like WhiteFox and Wit Studio though to a much lesser extent. Not always because of their animation quality, but because of the shows they opt to do.

ufotable on the other hand, their animation quality is always superb. Fate/UBW, Fate/HF, GOD EATER, Garden of Sinners (Kara no Kyoukai), and Tales of Zestiria.

3 hours ago, Xykan said:

Most of ufotable's stuff is good except God Eater. 

GOD EATER was awesome. Probably their best work aside from Heaven's Feel at this point animation wise. Still sad we haven't had a second season announcement.

ufotable is busy with all the cutscenes for the GOD EATER games though still.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2019 at 3:46 PM, Xykan said:

Most of ufotable's stuff is good except God Eater. 

Ouch 🤣

On 2/17/2019 at 7:30 PM, Koby said:

GOD EATER was awesome. Probably their best work aside from Heaven's Feel at this point animation wise. Still sad we haven't had a second season announcement.

ufotable is busy with all the cutscenes for the GOD EATER games though still.

I agree it was good, I want you to know you are not alone.