Final Fantasy X-3 teased by Square Enix

Koby

Source: Gamestalk
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, RyanEsau said:

I'd be down if they keep the style of X/X-2.

Guessing that's a somewhat low chance though. Gotta modernize...

15 hours ago, Yuji Sakai said:

Hopefully this won't be like ff15.

Yeah I fear it'll be another FF15 reskin like the FF7Remake has turned out to be. Maybe even released in episodic format like they plan to do with FF7Remake. >_>

So...all the folks that bought the FF15 season pass are getting screwed, but...HEY, LET'S TALK ABOUT FF10-3?!?!

While I'm, probably, in the minority of folks who ENJOYED FF10-2...I think FF10 is kind of, done, outside of a prequel.

I'd really rather see FF6 or FF8 or FFT get remade.

>_>

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, CardGames said:

I guess I'd better play the HD versions ASAP then... huh?

😓

If you've played the original PS2 versions, I don't think anything was added except in FF10 they put the International version of the Sphere Grid system and it had the side-quests with the "dark aeons" or something that the original NA edition didn't have. I'm not sure about FFX-2. I guess it just depends on how much you wanna see the few differences and how much you wanna replay the games. I attempted to, but I got bored and never got around to finishing them. Probably because I had played FFX on the PS2 so many times that I knew every nook-n-cranny by heart.

1 minute ago, Koby said:

If you've played the original PS2 versions, I don't think anything was added except in FF10 they put the International version of the Sphere Grid system and it had the side-quests with the "dark aeons" or something that the original NA edition didn't have. I'm not sure about FFX-2. I guess it just depends on how much you wanna see the few differences and how much you wanna replay the games. I attempted to, but I got bored and never got around to finishing them. Probably because I had played FFX on the PS2 so many times that I knew every nook-n-cranny by heart.

Well it's been FOREVER since I've played them anyway and I already bought it... so... yeah... 😅