Boomerang streaming service cancels Exclusive shows

Andi

bad news everybody the boomerang streaming service just canceled Exclusive shows

wacky Races, Yabba Dabba Dinosaurs, and Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz are canceled

this is a bad sign

source

https://animesuperhero.com/forums/threads/wb-launches-boomerang-streaming-service-hosting-over-5-000-classic-cartoons.5588451/page-39

:(💔

Edited by Andi

20 hours ago, altlabrat said:

To be expected, there's way too many pay streaming services, and out of the ones I know of, Boomerang had the weakest offering.

Haven't watched Dorothy, but Wacky Races was pretty damn bad when compared to the original.

true they are too many pay streaming services out there these days however not all Exclusive shows were canned by boomerang we still have the Wind in the Willows, Care Bears Unlock the Magic,and Monchhichi,Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?series coming next year besides you seem to have missed something important here boomerang also offers shows like richie rich,The New Yogi Bear Show,The Tom and Jerry Show (1975),The Tom and Jerry comedy show (1980)series,paddington bear 1989 series,Duck Dodgers Season 3 (not on dvd)the tom and jerry kids show (1990) series,Barney Bear,New Looney Tunes,Droopy Master Detective,and other series lots of which have never been released on physcial media and are only available on streaming services only sadly I support physcial media as best I can however I do have financial struggles there is still hope that some shows will still be released on physcial media some day the biggest surprise this year was that the popeye series (Famous Studios) was released on blu-ray by Warner Bros Popeye the Sailor The 1940s Volume 1

https://www.wbshop.com/products/popeye-the-sailor-the-1940s-volume-1-bd

@DawnShadow. was the first to break the great news about this popeye release on bluray on a side note I hope we get remux rips for this popeye (blu-ray) that would be super

Edited by Andi

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...