Gaara of the sand

jampot

hate the bg pic is low quality and isnt cut out fully still has white on it text sucks VERY badly, all i can say about this sig is its umm terrible follow some tuts to learn the basics

Don't be so rude... =P

Jampot, around Gaara's neck you need to cut a little white out still. The background doesn't really flow with the stock but the sandy looks goes with Gaara. Perhaps alter the lighting of the background to flow a little more, and blend gaara a little. The text could use a little work too. Other then that its pretty okay.. Good job, and I give you an A for effort! ^_^

Like I said on msn.. the bottom one is a little too low on opacity for the stock.. as in I don't like seeing the lines through it from the background.

And well the top one.. it looks alright, but maybe blend the edges a little into the background with the smudge or light opacity eraser tool.. and remove the emboss/embevel look..

That banner isn't bad, but I don't like the emboss/embevel mode. (I never do, anyway.) Try to erase some of the edges with the Airbrush, but the opacity can be a bit medium. And for a border (if necessary), do this step.

- Make a New Layer.

- Fill it with white (or black)

- Go to Stroke and select probably 1-5 pixel with black. Make sure it's in Center. (Or is it Outside?)

Then use the Magic Eraser to erase off the white background. But otherwise, the sig isn't bad. ^^ Maybe a bit of work, but I'm sure practice makes perfect.