WE NEED TO WATCH MONSTER!

MinhazXIN

Guys, there is an awesome anime called Monster, which many of you may already know all too well, however despite that it is not very easily available- not in good quality at least. I am sure most of you who have watched the show have loved the story as much as I have so far into my 10th episode. However I want, very strongly, a better quality for this show! I tried checking available DVDs and legal source in order to get the best quality, but I could not find any fitting source. Please help out in this endeavor if you can- to publicize our favorite show for the people unfortunate enough to be missing it! Thanks!

Monster was a terrible show. It had a thin generic plot stretched out to 74 episodes by having a lot of pointless fluff that didn't actually advance the plot in any way and besides the Dr. it didn't really bother to develop any character in a way that would make you like any of the characters. Then after this long suffering journey the story decides to end exactly how it began... signifying that the Dr. was just stupid.

Anyways, if you're wanting the best release, it's probably still [CBM]. Not too sure anyone is going to ever put effort into making a better release of such a forgettable yet over-rated show.

• 2 months later...
On 5/18/2018 at 12:19 PM, Koby said:

Monster was a terrible show. It had a thin generic plot stretched out to 74 episodes by having a lot of pointless fluff that didn't actually advance the plot in any way and besides the Dr. it didn't really bother to develop any character in a way that would make you like any of the characters. Then after this long suffering journey the story decides to end exactly how it began... signifying that the Dr. was just stupid.

Anyways, if you're wanting the best release, it's probably still [CBM]. Not too sure anyone is going to ever put effort into making a better release of such a forgettable yet over-rated show.

I have Monster in my PTW but after reading this I guess it's going to stay there a little bit longer. lol

• Like 1

On 7/28/2018 at 9:47 PM, Akatsuki_Nin said:

I have Monster in my PTW but after reading this I guess it's going to stay there a little bit longer. lol

I thoroughly enjoyed it. At times it did stretch it out a little, but overall I thought the experience was well worth it. A bit exhausting to binge though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...