Heath issues due to wifi signals

Midghost

Every kind of radiation causes adverse effects on human body to some extent of which the higher wavelengths (UV, Gamma, Beta, Alpha & Cosmic rays) are mostly responsible.

Lower wavelengths (below Infrared rays) at high intensity may harm human body if exposed for very long duration (over a lifetime).

Like microwaves used in ovens don't cause cancer directly, they generate free radicals which are highly reactive (react with DNA, RNA & Enzymes/Proteins of the cells causing somatic {not germinal} mutations) & they are the reason for cancer.

• Like 1

The 'free radicals' thing sounds as ridiculous to me as anything else. It won't get you now but it could potentially get you later, maybe... so in other words you might eventually get cancer from something. Isn't that kind of true for any activity you take part in?

Better not play hopscotch, theres chemicals in the chalk that might probably maybe kill you 80 years from when you touched it!

Microwaves have to have shielding to make them safe, Without that shielding you'd be exposed to what its doing if you stood near it. 

Honestly, what doesn't cause cancer these days?

You'd be paralyzed with fear if you took it all seriously.

Edited by EccentricOne

3 hours ago, EccentricOne said:

The 'free radicals' thing sounds as ridiculous to me as anything else. It won't get you now but it could potentially get you later, maybe... so in other words you might eventually get cancer from something. Isn't that kind of true for any activity you take part in?

Better not play hopscotch, theres chemicals in the chalk that might probably maybe kill you 80 years from when you touched it!

Microwaves have to have shielding to make them safe, Without that shielding you'd be exposed to what its doing if you stood near it. 

Honestly, what doesn't cause cancer these days?

You'd be paralyzed with fear if you took it all seriously.

That's what I am trying to say.

Everything we use has certain substances which are said to be cancerous if we search about them on google. Except a few sites and forums, everything on the internet is highly misleading because there is absolutely no one to regulate the information given on most of the sites.

Honestly, if google was the solution for everything, we wouldn't have needed doctors at all now-a-days but we still need them, so it means that if you don't have the right knowledge about a topic then googling about that topic mostly misleads you. If you want the correct knowledge, go find some books in the library and read them instead of being misguided by google.

They are only harmful if used continuously for very long time (about 50-60 years).

And about the free radicals, they are formed in the food we heat using microwave, not directly in our body but are negligible as compared to food barbequed on wood or coal.

Chalk is nothing but Calcium Carbonate so it won't kill you unless you consume it in sufficiently large quantities but a teacher using chalk "might" suffer from "occupational respiratory disease" due to inhaling chalk dust during his entire life (unless he/she uses dustless chalk).

There is nothing in this world which is not harmful but if they are more useful to mankind than they are harmful then there is no harm in overlooking their drawbacks.

Infact humanity is the most harmful thing for the environment but it doesn't mean that humanity should be destroyed to protect the environment.

• 1 month later...

Okay, I will add my thoughts....E

Because of my major...I have been able to talk to Electronic Engineers. This topic brought me to ask a contact of mine who is a professor in Environment studies....

One  engineer told me when I asked him told me that no studies have shown that WiFi can cause health issues in particular. He said that some symptoms that people have experienced (headaches, and dizziness) are psychosomatic.

This is the side of an Electronic Engineer though.

Edited by harukamiku
  • Like 2

• 9 months later...