you cant im afraid edit the post asking for its deletion and use the report button to bring it to our attention under the reason say something along the lines of i double posted please delete and the staff will take care of it when they can same with threads just report the first post in the thread and ask for its deletion or you can always PM a super mod or higher and ask for them to take care of it for you

and if you don't mind can you tell me how to do a PM?????:smile:

and one more thing when i pressed the option to sent the report it came like this :-

prasanth.nair3, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

does that means it has sent or not??????????

it wasnt its not in the staff section as for sending a pm you see where our names are on the side specifically where mine is? if you click on it a new window will appear and just under my name r the person you want to send a PM to will be send user a message click on that will drop a drop down box then all you have to do is type in a title and type in your message at any rate dont bother with a pm for now just post the links to the thread/post you want deleted here on this thread and ill take care of it as for the not having access thats strange and likely just a glitch