• Neji Hyuuga
    • Naruto Uzumaki
    • Kakashi Hatake
    • Jiraiya
    • Danzo Shimura
    • Asuma Sarutobi
    • Madara Uchiha
    • Might Gai

My poll here consists only of those Leaf Ninja who in Anime or Manga were considered to have had a chance at being Hokage, plus a few who in my belief would have. What's your opinion?

I choose Itachi Uchiha for several reasons. He's considered by Kakashi to have never fought at his full strength. He was loyal enough towards the village to wipe out his clan. Out of my ten choices, he gained the most strength the quickest i.e. ANBU Captain and Mangekyou Sharingan master by age thirteen, none of the others were as strong at that age. Cunning and intelligent, he deceived the enitre world by infiltrating the Akatsuki.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Obviously the 4th? His teleporting skill is too amazing..

Not to insult you in any way, but the poll consisted of characters who in canon never became Hokage - Danzo's candidacey notwithstanding. I simply wanted to get a feel for who believes out of the characters I picked would have made a good leader for the village.

Besides, the poll is closed. I only got five votes, but somehow have seven replies? Why not vote? Too bad, its now too late.

I say Kakashi. He could get the job done and seemed more like a born leader than Jiraiya.

(No offense to Jiraiya, he could probably kick Kakashi's ass.)

Oddly enough though I believe Shikamaru would have made a great Hokage. I don't know, after his personal transformations he seems to be a good candidate for Hokage.........after he grows up of course.