Tubi tv-Has anyone heard of it or tried it?

SecondNine

I've downloaded both Conan the Adventurer and G.I. Joe Sigma Six from Tubi.  Unfortunately, I did it the hard way before I knew about youtube-dl.  I looked at the network stream, identified the file fragment naming conventions, and then used a free download manager to copy and paste all of my manually-created URL's.  No dependencies or anything else of the sort was needed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SaurusX said:

I've downloaded both Conan the Adventurer and G.I. Joe Sigma Six from Tubi.  Unfortunately, I did it the hard way before I knew about youtube-dl.  I looked at the network stream, identified the file fragment naming conventions, and then used a free download manager to copy and paste all of my manually-created URL's.  No dependencies or anything else of the sort was needed.

I personally have a bash scripts for crackle, TubiTV, and ShoutFactoryTV from. before I knew about youtube-dl as well. I honestly still use them even after knowing there is an easier way. I like the control I have over how/what I get things from sites. For example, my ShoutFactoryTV script (downloadFactoryTV) will batch downloading an entire series and naming them accordingly.

youtube-dl is nice when you need something and you need it now. Like videos that are only on YouTube for a minute or two after they are posted (live videos are an example).

1 hour ago, Fred Flintstone said:

Is there any site where you can find out the upcoming show/movies for the month?

Not that I know of, but I did use a smartphone app for awhile that listed everything new everyday from a bunch of streaming sites. I'll see if I can find it again if you're interested.

@Chernabog55 Yes, that would be much appreciated. I can only find a few blogs that would list what was coming on Tubi TV but they wouldn't post consistently every month. YouTube-DL is great, seems the hardest to crack is Hulu though. I am sure one day somebody will figure that one out or at least there will be a program that goes public. I miss GetFLV or when you could use RTMPDump for it.