Request for non anime

blackblades

Just now, blackblades said:

As the title say, request for other things besides anime. Don't have to put link in public view but pm or something. Going by someone that don't use torrents.

I'm sorry, but it's simply outside the scope of Kametsu as a community. There are other places that share such content, and we don't frown upon such sharing in any way, but we don't allow it here. We won't have any section on the site that permits those requests to be posted.

3 minutes ago, Catar said:

I'm sorry, I assumed you had already read the rules in Requests and wanted to know if you could request something else.

What are you looking for? It's hard to answer your question when we don't have specifics.

I never read rules by the way, but your correct. I was hoping to get help on getting a song, cause I don't use torrents to get it myself. Was looking to see can you request of non anime stuff and send links through pm or something so it won't break a rule or something by having it in the public.

3 minutes ago, blackblades said:

I never read rules by the way, but your correct. I was hoping to get help on getting a song, cause I don't use torrents to get it myself. Was looking to see can you request of non anime stuff and send links through pm or something so it won't break a rule or something by having it in the public.

Ah, then as I said, it wouldn't be allowed here. Sorry. Songs are only allowed as bonus content tied to a normal release (e.g. a soundtrack for an anime or something like that). 

I'd recommend grabbing it off YouTube if it's available there (using youtube-dl or any other similar tool), and if it's not on YouTube there are plenty of music sharing websites around that may have it.

Edit: also, how to get yourself banned from most good websites on the internet 101: do as @blackblades does, don't read the rules. 

Edited by Catar

1 hour ago, Catar said:

Ah, then as I said, it wouldn't be allowed here. Sorry. Songs are only allowed as bonus content tied to a normal release (e.g. a soundtrack for an anime or something like that). 

I'd recommend grabbing it off YouTube if it's available there (using youtube-dl or any other similar tool), and if it's not on YouTube there are plenty of music sharing websites around that may have it.

Edit: also, how to get yourself banned from most good websites on the internet 101: do as @blackblades does, don't read the rules. 

Flacs are hard to find some times. Lol

Edited by blackblades

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2018 at 10:31 AM, ramensama92 said:

Hmmm... anybody got suggestion where to request and share DDL
for Music, and Asian TV Drama? :/

Other than r/megalinks
So far I've only distributed though torrent, IRC and MyDramaList PM. 

FFshrine for video game and anime music with some television/movie music and some anime content. Megalink is best option as of now but actually low for someone to answer the request which why I asked for something like that on here.

Edited by blackblades

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, blackblades said:

Instead of making another topic I'll ask it here. Can we request music in the discord.

as a general rule, the same content restrictions on Kametsu the site also apply to other Kametsu communications platforms, i.e. Discord, IRC, etc. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/29/2017 at 11:21 PM, Catar said:

Funny just got banned from one of those good websites and slight suspension on another.