Anger twards my life

Dread

Well as a major gamer. I spent years of my life on the PS2 to make the data that I kept on ONE memory card. I was a massive armored core fan as well which is a difficult series. I had data from every single game all at 100+%. Recently I lost that memory card and I havn't played that machine since. I'm probably being over dramatic but video games literaly are my life. 5 years of my life were in that memory card. This is more of grieving but someday I'll play again. But thats only if I can get the time. Now that I have to work and pay bills I never had the time to play anymore. Now that the data is gone I'll never be able to get it back. Nor will I get the chance to make it again. Especialy if it took 5 years to complete them all. If anyone else has played the entire PS2 series of armored core you'd know how difficult it can be to even get 70%. I had my AC LR (Armored core last raven) at 141%...I think...I might have the 41 mixed. But its difficult. AC Nine breaker was the most difficult game out of them all. No missions, just training and arena. Some of the sessions were so strict that if you didn't have the perfect AC for each one you wouldn't get that 1% that you needed. The game was so demanding of a player's skills. And alot of those I don't think I can do again, or at least not as well. I have a new memory card but whats the point if I have no data to transfer now? I was sapposed to be a backup...I also had multiple arenas for silent line. FULL arenas. You have to train AIs individualy which could take months to get right. Just for one. I hade almost 20 elite style AIs ready to fight. And now its all gone... I'm just ranting now...

If anyone else plays Armored core let me know. See if I can get back into it someday...