New Cartoon Block "KidsClick" Brings Miraculous Ladybug and Max Steel back to US TV

kinesty

Sinclair Broadcast Group and ThisTV are bringing out a new cartoon programming block called "KidsClick" beginning on July 1st. Cartoons will air as part of the block every morning with different cartoons during the week and on weekends. I found out about this via Facebook and I am surprised at how little I have heard anyone talk about it. While the lineup is a mishmash of shows, it's notable to me because that lineup includes stuff like Miraculous Ladybug, Max Steel, Pac-Man and The Ghostly Adventures, and Sonic X. Plus, it looks like it will be debuting Zagtoon's latest show Zak Storm too. I hope this means we could get some more good shows back on TV again.

http://www.toonbarn.com/other-cartoons/kidsclick-lineup-revealed/

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 6/28/2017 at 2:40 AM, mikezilla2 said:

ugh bring  the old max steel

look at it this way man,at least now we know that Saturday Morning Cartoon Blocks aren't dead anymore,infact I consider this a revival of saturday morning cartoon blocks which this new Kidsclick block reminds me of a Cross between Fox Kids and Kids WB :D

and even if we don't get the old Max Steel back,this is good enough for me,because we have'nt had a decent saturday morning cartoon Block ever since Litton Entertainment Ruined both Fox,ABC and the WB,

While I must be too old to know these shows, I am super excited to hear anything about a "revival of Saturday morning cartoons". Kids should all know the feeling of waking up early Saturday, and having the opportunity to yell: "Dad? Is it time for cartoons yet?" and hear the response: "No, go back to sleep". Of course no sleep can be had at this point, its just wait and wait until the cartoons are on.... I miss the Saturday morning cartoons.

• 1 month later...