I need to know what Anime this is.....

Koby

I think it's Excel Saga Koby but i thought it was a dog, idk can't remember but it looks right.

This is a screen shot from the end of episode 10 which appears in the AMV

ExcelSagaEP10.png

Yeah that seems to be it, but seriously they failed at drawing a dog. The ears scream "I'm a cat". Anyways looking at the description it says it's a dog.

As for Excel Saga:

Hyperactive Excel does anything and everything to try to please her lord, Ilpalazzo, who wants to take over the planet. Excel's misadventures takes her and her partner, the ever-dying Hyatt, all over the world, meeting several strange people as they go. Everything is bizarre and goofy, as any kind of anime or entertainment genre gets mocked and spoofed.

Well it really doesn't sound like something I'd like to much after all. :/

I suppose I could check it out and give it a chance. Has anyone uploaded it here?

Says ADV Films licensed it, so I'm figuring there is a dub.. so dual-audio rips would be great.

Yeah that seems to be it, but seriously they failed at drawing a dog. The ears scream "I'm a cat". Anyways looking at the description it says it's a dog.

So it is a dog i wasn't sure if i was thinking of the right series i watched it about 8 Months ago, well it does look like a cat but that might be the point as it was a spoof series and they made fun of most anime's and the usual anime clichés and alot of other stuff.

As for Excel Saga:

Well it really doesn't sound like something I'd like to much after all. :/

I suppose I could check it out and give it a chance. Has anyone uploaded it here?

Says ADV Films licensed it, so I'm figuring there is a dub.. so dual-audio rips would be great.

I've seen it and its silly but i thought it was quite good for a laugh, the story is a little hard to follow sometimes (a little weak too) with all the craziness and i know some people are irritated by the voice of the main character (She talks really fast) but her voice doesn't really bother me i found the series funny and enjoyable anyway, There is a dub I uploaded a dual audio version but they are only small encodes 85Mb no one else has posted the full size ones yet.