Anime that you'll never ever watch again

HYL

Plastic Memories.

I liked the premise, and I know a lot of people were touched by the story, but there were elements about it that were simply too absurd. I would have liked if they had took the direction that the corporation was intentionally programming giftias to malfunction after a certain period of time, and this was something that could be fixed. There was no need for the sad ending. 

One Punch Man quickly comes to mind. There's another and the name escapes me where the MC keeps saying "I remember everything" throughout the series when it becomes evident he doesn't remember 'everything'.

Also basically any show that revolves around school and is a coming of age type series.

Some of those listed in posts before me (like SD) I never watched because the descriptions just screamed 'it sucks' to me.

• 10 months later...

Well, for me, that would be just about 90% of the anime I've watched. I don't really rewatch outside of rewatching (if it's been awhile and I don't remember the story well) for a upcoming season.

Some personal bottom of the crop that I definitely will not rewatch though:

Zero no Tsukaima (Familiar of Zero) - I thought it was pretty okay but I was on the edge with the main girl. Hated her, so that kinda had me waning with the show. I'm never riding that train again. I don't really care for the tsundere role but I bear with it, but Louise is the most overbearing tsundere in my book so she urked me more than a typical tsundere would. Maybe it comes from the fact (if I recall correctly) she's the only loli in the show, so that makes for extra jealousy/self consciousness versus the other girls, I guess...

Dance with Devils - Not bad but there were too many (well, frequent rather) musical numbers for me. Movie was announced shortly after I finished the anime but didn't watch. Don't care.

Pokemon Series - Probably won't ever go back to Pokemon. I plan to watch the original/first season later down the line but that's it. I watched some Diamond & Pearl growing up, watched Black & White (in full), first season of XY and handful of second season. Don't really care about Pokemon anymore.

Think that's about it. Don't think I'd really oppose anything else, just unlikely or I might keep putting it off for awhile.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...