Singapore English Dub of One Piece

animenerd99

I'm not sure if this has been discussed here or not I didn't see a thread for it, anyways for those who don't know there was also another English dub of One Piece, done mostly in Singapore known as the Odex dub, it also made some edits and changes to One piece aswell but not as much as for 4kids they dubbed up to 104 and stopped well here's some clips of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK1Q6vKCB3I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mdJr5NzsAk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-5Ovtxy85w (go to 2:37)

it will be really nice of funimation got one piece in the beginning.. after all, 4kids had already dubbed atleast 100 of the episodes. if not for that, then it could be possible that funimation is already at 200+ episodes right now.

FUNimation would have dubbed and released Episodes 1-350 (at least) by now if they had licensed One Piece instead of 4Kids back when 4Kids originally licensed it.

well, the fact that i don't know the 4kids and funimation dubs just points out that i dont even know the singaporean dub.. anyway, most of the people i asked about 4kids and funimation dub.. they always said that funimation is better.

Well that's not the point really of this, I'm just showing you guys the clips of the singapore dub which is also in english and i suggest you check it out for yourself to see just how bad it is lol

FUNimation would have dubbed and released Episodes 1-350 (at least) by now if they had licensed One Piece instead of 4Kids back when 4Kids originally licensed it.

Speaking of that this dub came out before the 4kids version and yeah One piece could've been up there with Dragon Ball Z

at least one piece is much more popular in japan, that's what's important.. so that even if funimation stop licensing.. atleast the episodes will continue to be televised at japan :D

well that's great and all but i care about it being more popular here in the US, if it doesn't start gaining more popularity that means they stop releasing the dvds and drop the whole project together and we don't want that

as long that there will be episodes being televised at japan, there will be funsubs.. atleast that way i can still watch and enjoy it..

so far for the anime's that have stop from being televised and you can only read it in manga just to know what will happen next.

Fansubs won't last forever you know cause they're cracking down on anime streaming sites so you know that could only do you so good for so long, and also i'm talknig about keeping the FUNI dub alive not everybody is going to want to watch the fansubs

Fansubs won't last forever you know cause they're cracking down on anime streaming sites so you know that could only do you so good for so long, and also i'm talknig about keeping the FUNI dub alive not everybody is going to want to watch the fansubs

yup, that's why people have to also support funimation.. even buying the dvd's would help them.