• Danganronpa Despair/Future
    • D.Gray-Man Hallow
    • Food Wars! The Second Plate
    • Gundam Thunderbolt: December Sky
    • Mob Psycho 100
    • Orange

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Koby said:

Eh if you've only seen one, it's still fine to vote for it if you actually liked it. Some of these people voting probably didn't even watch any of them. Of the shows that got nominated, I only watched 4 of them myself.

Yeah, but as i think i might like 91 days better just by the two episodes i watched that that is reason enough for me not voting for Berserk. So i would actually rather vote for 91 days just cus i think that if it continues to be just as good, then it would be my favorite. But cant really vote on my expectation for the rest of the season of the show, as i have seen a couple of shows that falls flat on their faces after the first couple of episodes, e.g Sword Art Online first that comes to mind.

Edit: On an somewhat unrelated note: I had no problems with either the animation or pacing of Berserk. If you look at the 2016 Berserk as a totally unrelated/separate project from the manga (which i always do when it comes to manga-to-anime shows) the pacing of the show was not bad, atleas in my opinion. And the animation took me just one episode to get used to, and i think they got alot out of the animation style they chose, even though it would not be my first choice of animation.

Edited by Fishmonster

It started off with Mob Psycho 100 riding a huge lead in the beginning, but it turned into a close three-way about a week into voting between 91 Days, Alderamin in the Sky, and Mob Psycho 100 and never let up. The polling ended with Alderamin only two votes above the other two.

So here it is folks!

Winner of Anime of the Season Summer 2016 is:

Alderamin on the Sky

• Like 3

• Koby unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Voted for Mob Psycho 100 but I fucking loved Gundam Thunderbolt as well, if I could vote for both I would.

I hated the new Berserk and I'm surprised people liked it. The animation in that was pretty disgraceful, and I was a big fan of the original.

Edited by NitroNeon