Random Sonic X, Naruto and other Anime DVDs for Sale

animeforever

BUMP!!!!!

Hey guys,

I was clearing out my book shelf and found a bunch of random (even rare) Anime DVD singles which I would like to sell off to a new home and someone who would watch and appreciate them ^.^

Most of these are in LIKE NEW condition, hardly used and still contain all the paper leaflets inside the boxes.

All disks are NTSC and have maybe only been used once.

Please PM me is you are interested in any on them.

I have based the prices off of listings around the net and I feel they are reasonable but feel free to make me a offer :D

Paypal is the way I would like to do any money exchanges please.

Viz Media DVD Naruto Volume 1: Enter Naruto EDITED VERSION Episodes 1-4 $8

Viz Media DVD Naruto Volume 2: Dangerous Mission EDITED VERSION Episodes 5-8 $8

Geneon Pioneer DVD Sugar: A Little Snow Fairy Volume 6: Super Baby Love Epsiodes 21-24 (RARE) $15

Geneon Pioneer DVD Sugar: A Little Snow Fairy Special: Epsiodes What's in Your Heart Part 1 and 2 (RARE) $15

Funimation Tenchi Muyo GXP DVD Volume 1: Out of This World Episodes 1-5 - Comes with COLLECTORS BOX which would hold all the volumes $15

Sonic X DVD Volume 1: A Super Sonic Hero $12

Sonic X DVD Volume 2: The Chaos Factor $10

Sonic X DVD Volume 4: Beating Eggman (THIS WAS A EX-RENTAL DVD)  (RARE) $15

Hope to spark some interest ^.^

Edited by animeforever

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure someone would eventually buy these as here are some interesting choices, though may I make a suggestion? Many people are afraid of buying something like this from a website where they don't really have some kind of guarantee tat the website has and they don't know you very well, but if you live in the US you could try posting to the Facebook Market or Craigslist, or if you can open an Ebay account that would be another good choice. One of those might help get you more people checking out the titles and might help you sell them quicker.

• 2 weeks later...

I never had any luck selling on eBay, but back in the day I did pretty good selling stuff on Amazon. It's just a pita trying to list everything and keep up with it and attempt to make it to the post office randomly within a few days of getting the notice when you live such busy lives. That and shipping sometimes cost more than the shipping credit received, so that ends up out of your own pocket so beware about listing anything for like $5 or less because you'll often only break about even, or even in the red if you factor in the gas and time to go to the post office. I typically have zero luck with Facebook Marketplace too, because most people there don't seem interested in anime in my area, or they want to buy it at extremely cheap bulk prices that makes me rather hold onto the product rather than sell. Not going to sell a season box set that goes for $35 on Amazon for only a couple dollars. Especially since most of my anime collection still is in the original shrinkwrap as I never opened them. I tried selling some stuff here on Kametsu, but no one seemed interested either.

Thanks alot for the incite Koby ^.^

I didn't think of Amazon, I will defiantly have a look into it though.

The only thing is Amazon and Ebay have selling fees you have to pay back to them don't they? That's one thing I don't understand and yeah shipping is super confusing because I have no idea how to figure out shipping costs. Do I have to take my stuff down to the post office to ask for quotes or something??