Hiring News Writers

Koby

Okay well anyone can write news in these sections, it just requires a moderator to approve them, but we're looking for people who would be willing to be dedicated to posting news: whether it be just for a specific genre, anime, cartoons, television, movies, etc. You may have noticed the new Media Headlines board with it's subdirectories. These all are pulled onto the Portal located here which may eventually make it's way to the default index page once it gets going smoother.

I'm not looking for people to just copy/paste a link to another site, but rather someone willing to write out what the news entails, upload a picture to go with it to imgur, and style the post with proper paragraphs, italics for keywords when desired,  etc. Just take a look at some of my anime news if you'd like to get a feel for what I mean. You can move the image around, resize it, float it, etc.. to make it fit nicely with the news. I'm not expecting you write a full-blown story, or to spend very long on it. Just something short, easy, and to the point.

I hope this is a project that can get on it's feet and see some real light of day. It's a simple one, and most people probably keep up with news of their hobbies so it should be pretty easy to just keep doing what you're doing. Anime Companies and the like often leak stuff onto their Twitter pages, Facebook pages, etc... even if they don't update their own blogs with such news. It's likely the same with other genres but I don't keep up with everything.

I'm looking for further ideas to change things up and breathe some fresh air into this dying community discussion forum. I'm hoping that we can get people back into the Anime District, Entertainment, and Gaming Realm boards and actively discussing games they're playing and videos they're watching. It's been really inactive in there despite being the core of the forums original purpose of existence.

• Nekone locked this topic