Hi Everybody!

pokeguy1

What was your old username?

Welcome to Kametsu forums, home of Anime downloads and discussions. Hope you find what you are looking for and decide to stick around and be an active member of the community for a long time to come. Enjoy your stay, and be sure to always have fun! ^_^

If you download any anime, please be sure to post a thank you in the thread to the uploader. It not only shows your appreciation for their hard work but also shows that people are actually downloading their uploads.

rather not say, you'd get it by yk1, but lets not go advertising who i am. lol :)

Well not really sure what YK1 means.. but I think I might know what it was meant for.. that and your IP closely resembles that of the user I was thinking about. If that is who you really are, you were once a really good and close online friend of mine years and years ago. =P And your name is a good snack, lolz. Why so secretive about who you are though?

memorizing my ip address huh? attempting to hack me maybe? na, just refreshing stuff. just might end up bringin somethin back up that may need to be resurrected. but maybe not... ye or yeh just might need some dust blown off now that more funds are available. but as the name implies.. i'll prob turn into pe or peh.. ;)

memorizing my ip address huh? attempting to hack me maybe? na, just refreshing stuff. just might end up bringin somethin back up that may need to be resurrected. but maybe not... ye or yeh just might need some dust blown off now that more funds are available. but as the name implies.. i'll prob turn into pe or peh.. ;)

LOL... so it's true.. not sure how or why you got into or still into Pokemon though.

and... hacking? You oughta known I stopped doing that immature shit 4-5 years ago.